Scuba Diving in The Maldives on a budget!
Wait, but isn't diving in the Maldives expensive?
What you're actually thinking of are the luxury water villas that we see in our favourite celebrity's insta stories.
We're giving you the chance to experience the same pristine white sand beaches, crystal blue waters that will entice you with their various hues, and unimaginable marine life minus the selling of a kidney in order to pay for your travels.
Without breaking the bank, you will experience the beauty of a local island, experience their culture, and immerse yourself in the gorgeous blue waters diving on the most colourful reefs, making friends with sharks, witness the majestic mantas, all while losing count of the schools of fish you see.
what's the deal?
- PADI certification course - Open to everyone including beginners
a 10 Fun Dive package (only for Open Water & Advanced certified divers)
- 5 nights / 6 days stay with breakfast at one of the local islands that's a hidden gem in the Maldives
- Pick up and drop to and from Male airport on a speed boat
- PADI eLearning material
- All equipment rentals
But I don't know how to swim and I've never been diving before
Scuba diving is for everyone!
Even if you don't know how to swim but still want to experience diving, we got you covered!
Have a look at our Explorers Package below
You can participate in 2 Scuba Dives (accompanied by a dive professional at all times) along with Snorkeling, Kayaking, Island Tour, Sandbank trip, Sunset Cruise, BBQ dinner and roam around like the locals.
What if I want to do a certification course?
Depending on your current certification level
you can choose between:
- Open Water Diver course
(for beginners that know how to swim)
- Advanced Open Water Course
(for Open Water Divers)
Alright, so what's NOT included?
- International flight tickets
- Visa Cost (if any); Visa is on arrival basis and free for all Indian passport holders
- Any meals apart from breakfast
- Any form of personal purchases
What else should I know?
- There are many restaurants on the local island where divers can enjoy quality meals (Veg & Non-Veg; Jain
Meals not available)
- You can carry your own 'Ready to eat' meals which some restaurants and the hotel can heat for you
- One is free to take a stroll along the island, hang out near the harbour or enjoy the swings hanging
from the trees on the local island
- Alcohol consumption is banned on the local islands in Maldives
- There are many supermarkets on the local island for your basic needs
- You would need to fill in the Maldives immigration form here
Sounds Good! Let's go!
Still have questions?
Reach out to us on +91 9324579800
or email on firstname.lastname@example.org